Excellent service. I was having a fireplace fan installed, but part of their service is to assess the overall electrical services to the home. After the review, I found out that my hardwired smoke detectors were no longer working and that there were significant code violations related to the breaker box (wrong breakers for the box, loose breakers and illegal connections that were done when the basement was finished, etc.). Had there been a fire, I would not have been covered by insurance. Well worth the upgrades required to make sure the electrical system met all standards. Their technician Scott was fantastic and went over everything beforehand.