Safe Home, Safe Family
We know that for many Albertans, their family is their top priority. That’s why our team of Calgary electricians is here to help keep all of our customers safe and comfortable. Too many lives are lost every year to carbon monoxide poisoning, smoke inhalation, and fire. Protect your family and property from disaster by working with a fully-certified electrician to properly install smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in your home.
Every year, 13 000 Canadian families lose their home to fire. Hundreds of lives are lost to smoke, flames, and toxic gases. Our modern homes are full of plastics and artificial materials and furniture that feed fires and allow them to spread and grow faster than in the past. You need a detector you can trust to alert you within minutes of a problem arising, so your family can escape. The National Fire Protection Association requires that there is a fire alarm in every bedroom, outside of the sleeping area, and on every level of the home. A carbon monoxide detector should also be placed on every level of your home. One should be near enough to all bedrooms to wake someone who is sleeping, and if you have an attached garage, one should be placed near the door leading to it.
Let us be your partner in keeping your family and home safe. Schedule an appointment with our Alberta electricians, and install your smoke or carbon monoxide detectors today.